Staying fresh during the summer!





since we moved into our new home we've been focused in settling into our routines during & after semesters that we have been neglecting it. this weekend the fiancĂ© i had the chance to finally work on our garden by adding fresh mulch, fresh flowers, trimming of plants & palm trees. 





south Florida has recently been extra hot & bit humid, explaining my supper casual outfits & my most recent beauty favorites.

being comfortable during the warm months is really high on my priority list, for me this means wearing light & fresh clothing. this romper is exactly has all of my must haves therefore it has become one of my favorites. the bright print is perfect for summer being easy to accessorize with simple jewelry. i wore cream Kate Spade earrings, a dainty gold Dogeared necklace.

keeping my skin and hair looking fresh during the summer months is quite a hard task. i have recently discovered several great products that facilitate my beauty routine. in the evenings to clean up my makeup i've been using this Simple cleansing micellar water, in addition to being hydrating it also smells like cucumbers!! afterwards i've been moisturizing with the Olay fresh effects hydrating gel. to stay smelling fresh throughout the day i like to carry a rollerball perfume in my purse (similar here), my recent fave fragrance has been Bella by Vince Camuto. i have been using Covergirl's LashBlast Volume Mascara. i have found the best summery peachy color called tart deco by Essie, this color is great in helping enhance your natural glow that comes with the summer months. 

having longer hair means having to repair even more damaged hair and i've been doing so with Macadamia Professional products the first is the nourishing moisture masque that i use as conditioner in the shower and again out of the shower. i let my hair air dry to prevent additional damage that may be caused by blow dryer. to give my hair shine and more moisture i use the Macadamia oil treatment. and finally the last hair product i've been enjoying is Batiste dry shampoo that sprays brown onto your scalp, perfect for my dark brown roots. 

i hope some of my tips will help you have a great summer!
that's all for today's post, but for updates on post


Follow @ Instagram