Back to school | OOTD

It's back to school time, as a college student i do like to spice up my outfits especially since i will be out & about before/after my classes & in addition to give myself a boast of confidence. So this is what i wore for my first day back to classes. 





Tip: before heading out the door quickly go into your kitchen and prep a snack for the day. Being an the healthier track that has just started for me this season (it's going good so far). this morning i prepared grapes (may i just add these grapes are huge!) for other days I'll just put an apple in my school bad/handbag really it just depends if I'm running late.
These are a few of my Alex & Ani bracelets, i love stacking these with every outfits! Oh i'm also wearing a Pura Vida bracelet. BTW i consider myself a collector of bracelets, they are just my favorite. 
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." 
-Alice Walker

Dress: One Clothing 
Shoes: BCBG
Earrings: Stud EarringsKate Spade only sold over at Bloomingdale's
Bag: Duck Bag (color is not available) from Baggu
Bracelets: Alex and Ani & Pura Vida (enter your email address to get 10% off)

Hope that everyone is having a great weekend! I just got home from watching No Escape in theatres, and i have to say that movie was intense, i would watch time and time again, i definitely recommend to others and and don't take kids in with you. Like theatre was always something that was getting in their way, there where many moments where i was covering my face because i didn't want the characters to die. Ok i'll stop there i don't want to ruin the movie for any of you guys that have not seen it yet. 

Follow @ Instagram