Perfect Fall Oversized Top


 
 
Fresh & cooler day are finally here in south Florida! This makes me so thrilled because it means i get to wear my favorite, long sleeve shirts. This pink one is from Free People that i found at Nordstrom Rack, I'm currently obsessed with it because the high-low trend is revered with the high being on the back making you any body type look like they have the best butt ever. Another great details are the sleeves, they are singed with elastic which i love layering with many Bracelets!

The most important thing about wearing any pieces of clothing that are over sized is to carefully plan your outfit. Also keep in mind when shopping for over sized boyfriend jeans, shirts, sweaters and cardigans, or anything really that will fit baggy and big is to carefully choosing items that will insinuate and feature your best attributes. This will make you feel more confident & therefore translate into your aura. For example my one of my favorite features of my body is my chin. When browsing for an over sized items i tend to look for a v-neck shirt or something with a collar. The v-neck will mock your jawline.

There you have it! Hope all of you have are having a great day. Down below i will try to link similar options.

Sandals: Abercrombie & Fitch similar color 


Follow @ Instagram