Casual wear | OOTD



How are you? I hope that all of you are having a great January so far. I'm defiantly am having a great month so far. I start classes in just a few days and I'm kind of nervous and just ready to get started with all of it even though i have no materials ready for the course load. How does that go hand in hand... I'm not really sure but that's where i am. Okay onto this post now, this day was a casual day all together as are most days but my outfit is honestly one of my favorites as always i will link similar items down below. Be warned all my items are Hollister as well as the ones linked down below. I will admit i have a slight obession with thier boho style right now but i have not braved myself to make that drastic wardrobe change just yet. Hollister actually has free shipping on orders that are over $50 so i might just make the plunge and order some statement pices. Would you guys like to see how i style such items? if so, please let me know in the comment section of this post. 

Ryan Super Skinny Jeans are from Hollister here, right now they BOGO $10 off.
Jean Button up shirt, here and here.
Black blouse similar 50% off here , here, black top just $10! here.
Shoes are TjMaxx exact ones here and they are BCBGeneration similar here similar as the nude ones here but in black just for $35.
Earings and bracelet are both from Kate Spade



Follow @ Instagram