Indoor Plant Inspiration

^ Gorgeous flower Bouquet by The Bouqs 
^ Plants on bathroom floor by Desire to Inspire.
^ Love this really low maintance plant on Brittany bedside.
^ look at this amazing plant growing up the wall of this living room picture by Gravity Home.
^ Plants are scattered all around this living space. and can we talk about the rug? image by Urban Outfitters.

All these pictures have me really excited to as all the way I can start displaying more plants around my house, with that being said I will share pictures of how I decide to arrange around my home! Seriously tomarrow morning i'm going to get onto this trend and fill empty spaces in my house with plants. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! since you are already in my blog take a look at some of my other favorite posts I have listed down below. 

The last of little moments from 2015!

Engaged at Morikami Japanese Gardens

Flowers Around my House

Suday out to Brunch | OOTD

Follow @ Instagram