The last of little moments from 2015!

^flowers from my abuelita's garden
^ cards against humanity! played this game with friends a bunch of times!  
^ my abuelitos pet birds. 

^ tree trucks that where later used as part of my wedding

^ beautiful coral marisol also from my abuelita's garden

^ another bright red beautiful flower 
^ on an evening i had a Starbucks date with one of my best friends. it was so sweet catching up with her. 

^ really blurry and wired yet attractive photograph of a playground we sort of ended up on.

 ^ sneak peak of that day outfit. can i just take a moment to say that these black Sam Edelman flats are so comfy i want to have these same shoes in every color out there! so I'm kind of hoping they will go on sale soon. 

^ I, introduce you to my new favorite top from Madewell. It has all types of tops in one: color black, ribbon that turns into a bow, peplum effect and i like the general fit of this shirt.




^ more shoe shots just cause I'm obsessed with these shoes

^ shrimp cocktail that i prepped for Christmas day lunch

^ I'm not pregnant. through card shopping i found this card for my best friend that is expecting .

^ cards against humanity! played this game with friends a bunch of times!

Hello everyone! hope you all are having a great start to the new year! For this post i will be taking it back to the last year of 2015 and sharing a few pictures i was able to take. these are some moments hat where able to be captured with the help of my hubby! hope you all are having a great start to the new year.

Follow @ Instagram