Fresh Flowers!



Hello everyone, how do you do? I hope that you all are having a great start to the year and that you are taking steps onto your new years resolutions. Should that be my next post? okay so onto this post guys, it's about one of my favorite things... obvs flowers!!! Pink flowers are the ones i would most like choose out of a big selection. Well as you can see up above this is what i like to display flowers in my home as of lately i have been into displaying them in unusual vases in this case i took out this clear glass pitcher. As i was cutting the ends of flowers to vase i thought i needed some thing else to fill out the empty space. It defiantly makes out to be a pretty arrangement.

Hope you all enjoyed this post. I'd love to hear from you lovely people so leave me a comment in the section below.

Follow @ Instagram