The best sketchbook and colorful watercolors!

what a great way to start this post with this Hello picture! I was looking through my blog an thought you know what i need to put some variety into my posts. There has been only a few other  posts where i shared some of my watercolor works on here and  here. i'm excited to be working on this post because it's going to be dedicated only to some of my favorite creations i have created so far. the sketchbook up above is the only paper product i use. Here are the reasons why i love this sketchbook:

1. it comes in almost every color
2. these look like a hard cover book which looks gorgeous 
3. since this is a journal it helps me keep everything in one spot
4. The pages do not bleed through which is always a bonus 
5. its affordable for amount of paper (about $12)

"Life is an echo, what you sent out comes back." -unknown

"Home is wherever i am with you."




Follow @ Instagram