Perfect for cool spring days! | OOTD

Hi there this is a post featuring some of my favorite outfits recently worn, i have tried my hardest to find the items and ink them down below in addition to giving you a bit of a review of some of these items. I just thought that it would be kind of fun to put this together and hopefully give you all some ideas that might help for your next outfit esamble. For more outfit posts go here, here, & here.

Black bag is Le Pilage,  sandals are BCBGENERATION Flat Jewel Sandal.
check out my new black sneakers they seriously fit like sock and they which next to nothing i like they are light and breathable and have a polka dot pattern. black and white striped long sleeve from Loft is extremely comfortable, i'm wearing this this with some urban outfitters shorts from last summer. Since i've been working out again they fit really baggy which i have been loving to see my body transform right in front of my eyes, it's not just these shorts it's jeans, especially boyfriend jeans look like the worst i've had to retire them from my wardrobe. HA HA never thought id be so happy to get rid of so much stuff.

Espadrille Bow Sandals are from ASOS that are 
I've discovered my new favorite pants because they are the most comfortable to wear! I'm seriously thinking about thinking about going back to Billabong to get all other colors. 
this blue romper i got from the Bloomingdales clearance racks it's from the brand Cotton Candy LA brand but i've found this somewhat similar romper here. Blue fringe thong sandals are from Sam Edelman normally i would not splurge on such a trendy i mean bright blue, suede, fringe and sandals but i really wanted to invest in a good sandal for spring and summer and you might be saying why not a natural color like brown or tan while they do have more predictable color options at the store where i purchased these those colors where not yet available. 

Follow @ Instagram