April Favorites & Reviews






1. OGX Anti-Frizz Hydrating Kukui Oil  i like putting this in my hair two different ways. The first is after i washing my hair and am letting it air dry. Once its sort of damp i spray a lot of this everywhere but especially in my ends. It helps my hair look nourished and healthier. The second way is when I'm done styling my hair with heat, which is maybe once a week at most twice. Once again i spray all over and it does a great job at giving a natural looking shine. I do highly suggest to thoroughly work in the oil or else it will look like you need to wash your hair again. 

2. Blanc Essie Nail Polish is truly the best white nail polish. It looks great on your fingernails and toenails and it makes you look so tan. Honestly i was wearing this exact color on my hands and toes a few weeks ago. As Andrew and i were leaving the house he looks at me and says "Wow babe you look so cute and tan!" just the way he said it made was so funny and unexpected made me blush.

3. 3-Step it includes the best moisturizer! This is a gift with purchase size from Clinique, I got all the minis in addition to the full sizes as well. To tell you the truth I have not had the need to go into the full size because with this baby a little goes a long way. I like to apply this in morning after washing my face and the night right before going to bed. This baby version can be purchased here but looking at prices it would be better in the long run just to get the full size for just $12 more here.

4. Clinique Pretty Easy Eye Palette the more we I've owned this palette the more uses i find for it. I love that all these colors are light yet very pigmented. I think that the dark brown works best for the lower lash line. The white on the farthest left is great to brighten the inner corner of your eyes. The listed palette is different than the one in my pictures but all the colors are still the same.

5. Simple cleansing wipes get a coupon for 1 dollar off here. Get these wipes and brand almost everywhere, amazon, target, Wal-Mart and even drugstores like Walgreens and CVS. These work perfect for when you are too lazy to remove the your makeup and just want to quickly clean up and go to bed. I also enjoy using these after having a long day of a lot of sweating, and in need of a quick refresh. I've seen the range of all of their other wipes and i really want to try the exfoliating ones... and yes I'll let you know how they work for me.

6. All Nighter Urban decay setting spray, I've really have learned to love this product it never disappoints, defiantly worth spending a little bit more money. I like to wear this on days that I know I'm going to be up an about. Seriously this product is amazing, set your makeup with this and you will be all good through heat and sweaty days, you can even go swimming with this and your makeup will stay intact.

7. Rose Gold Case-Mate hubby got me this phone case for my birthday in March and it definitely has been a favorite since then. 

8. The Happy Planner i got this a while back but as of recently I've just started using it. I like it because i can remove the pages that no longer apply to the present of future. This is a bonus when planning your weeks out, all you have to do is just take the pages out work as you needed then put them right back once you are done. 

My color selection is messing up for the text at the top of this post. I've been trying to fix it and nothing seems to work. I want to know what you have fallen in love with, let me know what products you find work amazing? What products don't work for their intended purpose but are amazing for something else. Thank you for visiting my page want to take a look at other of my posts? These are some of my proudest blog posts:
 
4. Date Outfit | Summer Casual reference this post if you want an outfit idea to go with that white nail polish the natural colors and the pop of orange will make your mani and pedi look amazing with an added glow of a tan. Give it a go and let me know how it works for you.
 
Also head on over to my Facebook page a press the like button, it would mean the world to me if you did. That's all for today girls and guys! Have a great day & I hope you stop by soon.
 
P.S. Giveaway coming soon

 



Follow @ Instagram