Best of my wedding pictures!

Finally I got these pictures, onto a blog post. Things as a college student have been a little crazy which is why I have been absent from my blog. But I do hope you all enjoy these pictures of my weeding, ahhh I can not believe it has already been six months. I makes me so happy that I know I'm spending my life with my one and only love. Since our weeding not many things have changed. We are a growing family though we have since then acquired some fishes 4 to be exact and one of them recently lost its tail so that's that. Hahaha that is the end to that tangent.
 
Thanks for stopping by, come by soon as I get back on track with post regularly here on Wishful Daydream. I have a little moments post that i'm working on in combination with an life update.

Follow @ Instagram