Tropical for the Summer | New Summer Job

Happy Saturday! What are you up to this Saturday? I have just sort of fallen into and that is that i am am the art teacher for a summer camp in my area. The past few day have been a little crazy getting everything ready. I quickly drafted a 2 week curriculum which is the reminder of the camp that i am now working at, and I've been just wrapping up all the supplies. Today i will be working on a project for my art classes maybe i will take some pictures and add them to a little moments round up like this one here. It's kind of crazy how all this is happening but i have not felt this excited about something in a long time therefore I'm happy.

Okay onto this post this dress i got a few months ago and just wore a few times. I was looking through my closet this morning and i told myself "today I'm going to wear this dress and it's going to be an amazing day" and yepp! that is exactly how it went.

The dress is Cece by Cynthia Steffe if you are in the market for dresses that are different yet well made i defiantly recommend this brand.

The shoes i got while i was in Germany, because when i Germany we must get Birkenstocks... obvs! This shoe is called Florida which i had to get because i live in Florida. Shopping for these shoes i loved to do while i was in Germany because the shops i saw had all sorts of different styles and colors and different types of materials. For me this navy color seemed to be the more reasonable color that i could already fit into my current wardrobe. I love this shoe because its really comfortable to see another post where i'm wearing these go here and here to see another color that i own.

The arm candy that i am wearing is my Fitbit that i pretty much wear everyday. The sparkly bracelet is from Kate Spade and lastly the pearl bangle is actually a little creation of my own head on over to my Etsy shop to see what bracelets i have for sale. I'm also having a giveaway see here to enter

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Follow @ Instagram