Yet another summer dress, this time with sneakers!

Well oh Hello there here is yet another summery dress completely different to my last summer dress here. This dress amongst others is one that i got a few days a go at Urban Outfitters because they where having a super sale of 70% off the original price tag. I decided to wear this super girl-y and feminine dress with sneakers, and yes i do realize that these are PINK sneakers and i have to the realization i love wearing sneakers with dresses it's such a fun and unexpected pair. Maybe next time i will wear more sporty sneakers with this style of dress. In the the meantime I will continue to push myself onto different styles.

Have you entered onto my giveaway? If not head on over onto here and enter as many times as you want to win some amazing prizes.

Follow @ Instagram